Many people, including the EU leaders, have said that the EU is a club – a body which you join like any other association. But that is not true because when you join the EU your people and companies can cross the borders of the EÙ and the others in the EU can visit and trade with the UK. It is a two way process that is very different from any ordinary club where only you visit the club. The other club members do not visit your home!
… when you join the EU your people and companies can cross the borders of the EÙ and the others in the EU can visit and trade with the UK. It is a two way process that is very different from any ordinary club where only you visit the club….
There is nothing good about Brexit – the reasons are perfectly clear:
- If Brexit goes ahead there will be many problems for ordinary people and companies that will result in more wasted time for EU member states and in the UK…
- It is wasting EU’s time – the people in Brussels should concentrate on more important and productive matters, the most important of which are:
- Keeping an open trade relationship with China,
- Keeping Trump under control,
- Stopping Turkey from killing Kurds,
- Reducing fraudulent use of EU funds, and
- Making it clear to Poland and Hungary that the Rule of Law is a prerequisite for EU grants
- People in the UK are being lied to by the big political parties about non-existent benefits of Brexit. Why does the EU allow this to happen in a member country? Should not we apply the same logic to the UK as we do to Poland and Hungary? The Rule of Law is being abused by Johnson & Co. who appear to bask in the sunlight of a crooked media.
Brexit happened because the EU is disorganised in the way it operates:
- It is not cost efficient because it allows people like Cameron, May and Johnson to waste our time.
- It fails to react fast and strongly towards Trump’s disgraceful leadership.
- The other 26 countries give France and Germany too much power to decide what happens.
- It pays huge amounts of grant money to Poland and Hungary who do not adhere to the Rule of Law. That money is taken from taxpayers who could use it for better infrastructure, education, healthcare, care of the elderly.
But let’s be clear – the EU, like our democratic values, is pretty good and the best thing we have so far…